1. Degree in Industrial / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering / Pharmaceutical Engineering / Food Engineering/ Operations and other relevant majors
2. At least 8 years related working experience in engineering, manufacturing, operations, and/or supply chain.
3. Strong initiative, high learning agility, teamwork and collaboration
4. Good communication ability both in Chinese and English
5. Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SPC and ERP applications.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Strong commitment to integrity and improvement.
8. Ability to investigate and interpret QA/QC data and how it may affect fill accuracy and line performance.
1. Experience in leading Lean workshops in setting up manufacturing systems.
2. Knowledge of project management.
3. Experience in Strategic Business planning.
4. Ability to solve practical problems and prioritize workload for effective implementation under general supervision.
5. Team player able to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
6. Computer skills including Access database, Visio and process mapping.
7. Green Belt Certification.
8. Lean Manufacturing.
9. 5S and Six Sigma Training.
1. Responsible for industrial engineering functions i.e. manufacturing systems design, capacity planning, cost study, layout planning, packaging design
2. Responsible for standard time data base management, headcount requirement evaluation & validation, productivity monitoring and optimization strategies, material flow design & process optimization
3. Drive Lean initiatives, VSM, Kaizen, Continuous flow, and continuous improvement activities.
4. Develop and implement best-in class practices in Suzhou
5. Lead the development of industrial engineering competency (e.g. time studies Simulation, 5S, TPM, JIT, etc)
6. Drive manufacturing cost reduction and productivity improvement to improve competitiveness
7. Lead Implementation of MSD (Manufacturing System Design) in HIM Suzhou
8. Involve the layout design of new expansion and current facilities optimization.
9. Perform mathematical analysis of data collected from SCADA.
10. Review and publish OEE dash board summary daily.
11. Perform Pareto Analysis of true causes of downtime for all manufacturing lines.
12. Perform statistical analysis of line operations and variable parameters to determine opportunities for waste reduction, yield, line speed enhancement, uptime, operation consistency, operator training modules, and maintenance training modules.
13. Analyze and optimize changeover and setup process for all equipment and products.
14. Provide SPC trend (X-Bar and Moving Range analysis) to workforce in promoting down line decision making based upon accurate and timely information.
15. Analyze in-bound component to determine levels of natural variability and to work with vendors to lessen/tighten this variability.