1. B.S degree with a major in Food , Pharmaceutics or related technical programs.
2. Has formulation experience or background;
3. Formal training in Project Management and the appropriate critical path and cost control techniques.
4. At least three (5) experience in project management, preferably in a related industry.
5. First hand experience in direct dealing with the China Personal Care, Food or Food Supplement Manufacturers.
6. Good verbal and written English.
7. Should be well-organized, accurate, and analytical, with good written and verbal communication skills.
8. Must have an ability to adapt to rapidly change priorities.
9. Ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal direction especially as it relates to coordination of manufacturing projects.
10. Ability to organize workloads for effective implementation.
11. Experience with Micro Soft Project, Excel, and other PC related applications, like MS Office and database related applications.
12. Willingness and urge to use own initiative.
13. Strong customer and results orientation.
14. Strong project management experience, especially in development of personal care, foods or food supplements.
15. Ability to function as an effective team member and work 16. Ability to adapt to the external environment as the organization evolves.
1. Acts as key project contributor/leader, setting up NPD projects plan from identification through commercialization.
2. Tracks project activities and metrics with R&D and Operations Project Managers. Suggests product/process changes or explore new product forms as required to meet distributor needs, product claims, process limitations or financial constraints.
3. Contributes by developing new or improving existing formulations in a collaborative manner with regional team (Marketing, Operation, Manufacturing)and cooperate team
4. Set up trial plan from formulation to commercialization. Interacts with testing labs to analyze and verify data test results. Documents all formulation work, ingredient specifications and process learning in laboratory notebooks, and utilizes Agile for product documentation and approval.
5. Manage new products trials plan, which including new raw sourcing, validation and purchasing; maintain non-inventory material data base; coordinate trial planning with plant team (Material, Manufacturing, Facility, QA,QC).
6. Conduct formulation trials, pilot trials and manage scale-up trials with manufacturing plant team, and prepare relevant trial documents such as manufacturing trial protocols and batch record, testing protocols and trial reports.
7. Manage new product regional and corporate approval in Agile for new raw material, formula, finished goods specification, printed component, package, stocking SKU, ets.
8. Handle new promotion products projects as assigned.
9. Handle new products annual budget plan.
10. Participates in assigned special projects and in product/process troubleshooting projects